- Temperatures are heading back up again during the day, so says the National Weather Service report for Brookline. 50ºF and breezy for most of the day, turning into a cold, partly cloudy evening at 28ºF.
- Listen up! Get out of bed! It's the , and it's running this morning, starting at 5:40 a.m. If you'd rather try next week, check their website for more information. It's kicking off at 361 Pond Ave.
- If you're wondering what , at , then perhaps you need to flip through . It's a musical, fun, and engaging way to spend your morning with your little one. Classes run $30, and you get a chance to be creative, share some parenting tips, and hang out with some other moms and kids.
- Your average doesn't necessarily include wasabi and hibachi shows, but Osaka Japanese Sushi, at 14 Green Street, is putting on one such celebration. To celebrate their first season in town, they're giving away 15% coupons. Meals are $20, service starts at 11:30 a.m.
- is back, just a couple more chances to dance before the holidays in this substance-free, all-inclusive evening. Starting at 7:30 p.m., , turns into a barefoot, freeform dance hall. $8 to get in.
Got a question? Something on your mind? Talk to your community, directly.
Just a short thought to get the word out quickly about anything in your neighborhood.
Share something with your neighbors.What's on your mind?What's on your mind?Make an announcement, speak your mind, or sell somethingPost something