- The National Weather Service report for Brookline tells us it's starting to cool down: 46ºF highs and 29ºF lows. Sunny and clear throughout the day and night.
- Picked up some Toys for Tots? They're new, unwrapped toys that will go to some kids in need. What's more, is there happens to be a in the lobbies of both of and .
- This holiday season, you have an opportunity to join . The proceeds will benefit Rosie’s Place, and you'll have an opportunity to buy handmade art, and make origami ornaments to hang in the stop. Starts at 6 p.m. at 160 Brookline Ave, in Boston.
- You're looking for some one-of-a-kind art, like what they have at , correct? Well, you're in luck. There's a , which starts at 6 p.m. tonight, with a wine and cheese reception and a chance to meet the 23 artists who are in the show.
- "Killing my enemies is easy. The challenge is to change the way they think, to control their minds." show, written by screenwriter John Hodge ("Trainspotting," "Shallow Grave," "The Beach") is at the , which starts at 7 p.m. Tickets run $20.