- The National Weather Service report for Brookline, warns that today carries a slight (20 percent) chance of showers, and temperatures around 77ºF. In the evening, we may see showers after 10 p.m. (a 70 percent chance). The evening will drop down to 65ºF.
- Local storyteller and spoken word performer 1:15 p.m. at 500 Cambridge Street in Allston. The performance is free, and will cover folk tales from all over the world, ranging from India to Costa Rica, and everything between. Spoken word fans may remember Dooley from the which took place at Coolidge Corner Theatre in April.
- Art Matters is an organization dedicated to helping artists break into the art scene both with aesthetics and social ties. Today, at 2 p.m. RSVP to Julie Bolt at 617-879-2589 and show up to the today, for this free talk.
- How familiar are you with ? Perhaps you're already . However, if you're uninitiated, there is a which kicks off tonight at 6 p.m. at the . During this free class, you'll learn about the basics of BATV's features, how to use a Mac, and using file sharing software. Upon completion, you'll get a BATV ID.
- Don't miss the tale of a Spanish lady in the 19th century giving up her comfortable life for that of struggle in Puerto Rico, in the latest novel from . Tonight at 7 pm, she will be at the to talk about the novel and sign copies.