1. The National Weather Service informs us that temperatures will peak at 86ºF and hit bottom at 71ºF. Otherwise, it should be partly sunny, although a chance of patchy fog before 8 a.m. and a partly cloudy evening.
2. If you've been paying attention, , then you know that today hosts the first part of a rolling . Starting at 9 a.m., Selectman Jesse Mermell and other town officials will cut the ribbon on one of the two Hubway stations currently set up in town. Another is coming in Brookline Village, and a fourth still to be placed.
3. Pour yourself a big bowl of. The show runs today at 10:30 a.m. and 1 p.m., at the , and tickets are $10. Can't make it to today's showing? It's running tomorrow and throughout the weekend.
4. The pig who wants to do . Some dancers, some dancing lessons, and Omar--Gwendolyn's friend who wants to be a football player--are all coming to this afternoon. It starts up at 3 p.m., and bring your cameras.
5. The . Learn a little more about it during a (2450 Beacon Street) at 6 p.m.