1. A mostly sunny day, according to the National Weather Service, with a high of 84ºF. The evening will turn into a mostly clear one, with a 67ºF low.
2. Seen something pretty cool around town? Have an image you want to share with the world (or at least Brookline), but a little unsure about where to share it? How about our Pics & Clips gallery? Head onto the gallery and upload your image.
3. As you recall, the . Well, the drive is still going on, so if you've just given up those crutches, and aren't sure what to do with them, bring them to the today.
4. A favorite at , musician . At 3 p.m., the show starts up with the musical stylings of Foley. It's a free show, but you should RSVP to Julie Bolt at 617-879-2589.
5. Feel like samosas tonight? Perhaps a nice curry? Brookline Adult Education is offering a . The course runs $55 and starts at 6 p.m. tonight. Head in, and head out with a bowl of rice pudding.