1. Breezy, but warm today, with a high of 92ºF. The National Weather Service also predicts a slight (20 percent) chance of thunderstorms overnight, or otherwise an evening that's mostly cloudy with a low of 66ºF.
2. Ever wonder why we feature some things in the Five Things or Get Out columns, but not others? The simple answer is: we check our calendar for them. Click the "Add your Event" button if you have something coming up, fill out the web form, and click "Submit." Your event posts almost instantly.
3. Registration for the is open. If you would like to explore Jewish culture and see Poland and Jerusalem, and are a high school junior or senior, then you may need to call them for some more information: contact Dana Gerbie Klein, 617.438.8775 or firstname.lastname@example.org
4. Head out to experience the and today. The Highland Street Foundation has organized a whole series of places to go explore for free this summer, and this week has two great spots. The Plantation's address is 137 Warren Ave, Plymouth, MA, and the Library, 220 William T Morrissey Blvd, Boston, MA.
5. If you haven't seen American Psycho, and really love the Phil Collins song "Sussudio," be aware you may not be able to look at it the same way after this movie. Catch Christian Bale, pre-Batman, at the for their show this weekend. Tickets are $9.