1. Weather should be a lot like it was yesterday, according to the National Weather Service. High of 85ºF and sunny during the day, clear and 64ºF by night.
2. Something in town you want to vent about, or to praise? We'll happily consider a . Send your letter, whatever the topic, to the Patch editor's inbox at, Grahame.Turner@patch.com.
3. As we approach fall, we also approach the end of the season. Fortunately, we're still pretty close to the middle! If you haven't already made it to the Centre Street parking lot, do so today between 1:30 p.m. and dusk.
4. Think you have what it takes to join one of the premier Metro-West Boston baseball leagues? I do too, but you'll have to prove it by heading to the , which start today at 4 p.m., on 50 Homer Street in Newton. Fee to try out is $25.
5. a lot--has done for 30 years, about his wife, feminist poet and novelist Marge Piercy. Tonight he will answer that question, and talk about his new book (which shares its title with the oft-asked question) at the tonight at 7 p.m.