1. It sounds like there could be some thunderstorms and showers, a chance of 70 percent the National Weather Service says, mostly before 2 p.m. Scattered showers after that during the day, with a high of 81ºF, opening up to a mostly clear evening with a low of 59ºF.
2. Have you recently done something pretty awesome--? Or, did you just see something cool in town--? Whatever it is, if you want to share it with Brookline, toss it up in the Announcements section!
3. have a song in you? You could register for , which will take you through some Broadway scenes and musicals including Hairspray, Rent, Chicago, and Les Miserables to teach you how to move, speak, sing and sing. The course will be at , and the course runs $154.
4. Stonehill College professor is swinging by to . In a discussion called "The People's Lawyer," he will tell you more about the man who developed the "Right to Privacy" in a Harvard Law Review article. Please RSVP to Julie Bolt at 617-879-2589 if you plan to be there for the 2 p.m., talk.
5. Two new books from are D'Aries follows the path of his Vietnam veteran father and learns "The Language of Men," while Hoffman shares some of his latest poerms in "Emblem." Where else, but the ? They writers go on at 7 p.m.