1. A bit more cloud cover than yesterday, but similar weather otherwise. 87ºF highs, and mostly sunny by day, with a partly cloudy evening and a 64ºF evening, so says the National Weather Service.
2. A , but the Washington Monument May Never Be the Same. On this date just a year ago, aoccurred in Mineral, Va. It cracked the Washington Monument in D.C., and moved up the coast to Beacon Street.
3. If you're reading Patch on Windows right now, then maybe you're due for an upgrade. Fortuantely, the is opening a today! Store hours are 9 a.m. to 10 p.m.
4. Are you, by chance, Well, that happens to be the subject of 's dinner and talk tonight. There is another option, and there is more information at the talk. Any questions, or to RSVP, call 617-731-8500 x 105 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
5. We all scream for . Well, tonight, 6 p.m., at , ice cream is on "The Brookline Community Foundation" and the "I'm Still Here Foundation." It's free, but they'd like you to RSVP to Dee Brenner at email@example.com