1. Aside from the 20 percent chance of isolated thunderstorms, the National Weather Service predicts today will be mostly sunny with a high of 84ºF, followed by a partly cloudy evening with a low of 60ºF.
2. You have a voice--written, spoken, sung, whichever--and an opinion as valid as your next-door neighbor's. So, why ? Have something to say, but not a full blog's-worth of material? How about a ? E-mail editor Grahame Turner for more information on either. While you're at it, get your neighbor to sign up!
3. this afternoon. Take a look at another part of the world through the lens of Pell, only at at 2 p.m. today. As ever the event is free, but space is limited, so RSVP to Julie Bolt at 617-879-2589.
4. Infertility is tough news to take, but it sometimes helps to have people to go through it with. Make some new friends to talk about this with at the at 7 p.m. tonight. They meet at , and the group is open to men, women, couples and individuals.
5. What kinds of stories might New York City's Times Square have if it could talk? Author " tells those stories in his new book-and may share a few with you if you head to the this evening at 7 p.m.