1. Could be some rain, possibly even some thunderstorms today--about a 50 percent chance, according to the National Weather Service, bumping up to a 70 percent chance in the evening. If it isn't raining, they also believe it will be mostly cloudy all day. High of 84ºF, and a low of 68ºF.
2. Is a handful of magic beans in exchange for your last cow? Find out at . The show, at , will set you back $10, and is running at 10:30 a.m. and 1 p.m.
3. Today, we're taking up . Springhouse in JP (44 Allandale St) is hosting a program for older adults to help them see falls as controllable, and help make changes to for a safer home. Contact Janice at Ethos for more information, (617) 477-6616.
4. Find out the root causes of some of your time management issues with the course at tonight: . Starting at 6 p.m., you can learn how to make sturdy, flexible boundaries for your time. Class runs $34.
5. Director of The Five Wisdoms Institute, ," for folks interested in shining, becoming strong, and learning a bit more about Buddhism. If you have questions about the book, or about the Five Wisdoms, is the place to be at 7 p.m. tonight.