1. Sunny (mostly) and warm, the National Weather Service says. High of 90ºF, low of 67ºF during the partly cloudy night.
2. If you own a business in town, then is it safe to assume you have already ? It isn't? Well, if you do, you can update your business information and upload new photos. If you're not a business owner, you should check some of your favorites in our Directory and .
3. Beginning today, the , a week-long intensive course for kids who want to play basketball, tips off at 8:45 a.m. at the Irish Cultural Centre of New England in Canton. The course runs $275 for latecomers.
4. is back today. Stop in for a free story with your friends at , which kicks off at 11 a.m.
5. Way out west there was this fella I wanna tell you about. Fella by the name of "" although most people call him "The Dude." At the tonight, The Dude and a number of his fans will be abide. Tickets are $9, show starts at 7 p.m.