1. Looks like more rain: a 30 percent chance of showers, and possible thunderstorms (mostly starting after 11 a.m.) during the day, increasing to about a 70 percent chance of rain by night. Otherwise, the National Weather Service is calling for a cloudy day. Temperatures will be between 81ºF and 69ºF.
2. Have you already made plans for the weekend? Each week, we . It also happens to be , and there is falling over our skies.
3. If you head to TD Garden often, you may have seen a Sports Museum, and kind of wanted to check it out. Today could well be the day: today! The Highland Street Foundation is opening their doors for free. Head in between 10 a.m. and 4 p.m.
4. Have you read the books? Well, , is meeting today to talk through the two works with Gail Rice. Head over at 11:15 a.m. to catch the meeting.
5. is breaking all of the rules: Gremlins 2: The New Batch is tonight's offering, which officially starts at 11:59 p.m. tonight. Don't forget: don't expose them to bright lights, never get them wet, and under no circumstances do you feed them after midnight. Tickets are $9, and if you miss tonight's showing, there's always tomorrow.