1. The morning should carry about a 50 percent chance of showers in town, the National Weather Service says, mostly before 1 p.m. The day will clear up and leave us with a clear evening. The temperature will peak at 51ºF, and then dip to 32ºF in the evening.
2. Do you have a unique perspective on town, and want to share them with us? . , which you can sign up.
3. Can't play sports without a good pair of cleats. If yours are a tad too tiny, or you want to ditch the old pair, there is a running at the . They're collecting cleats today, tomorrow and Wednesday for a pooled exchange on Thursday.
4. is hosting a . From 11 a.m. to noon, they will be bringing the story to you and your little ones. Head to their Harvard Street location for singing and stories.
5. More stories are coming to Brookline tonight, at 7 p.m. with A Night of New Fiction: David Bezmozgis and Debra Spark, authors of "The Free World" and "The Pretty Girl" respectively. In "The Free World," explore 1978 Rome through the eyes of three generations of Jewish Families, and in the collection of short stories "The Pretty Girl," you can expect to go all the way from Victorian era toy theatres to a graphic novelist's desk.