1. Weather should be a lot like , but a little cooler--just a little. Sunny and 78ºF, according to the National Weather Service. Evening should cool off to 48ºF, and be partly cloudy.
2. Performing some popular and some well-known songs at , pianist and singer . His show starts at 3 p.m., and as always the space is limited, so you should call ahead. Please RSVP to Julie Bolt at 617-879-2589.
3. As mentioned yesterday, Boston College students are invited to attend today. At 4 p.m., 133 School St, Waltham is the location. If you are a student and plan to attend, you can confirm your bus reservation by emailingVPSA@bc.edu.
4. We don't know what the mystery ingredient is yet, but we do know that at 5:30 p.m., there is a . The UMass Club is located at 225 Franklin Street in Boston. Entrance is $20, and you can vote for your favorite dishes for $1 per vote.
5. Let freedom ring at The presentation, focusing on the obstinate, sometimes obnoxious abolitionist movement here in Boston, starts at 6 p.m. at their 45 Beacon Street location. $15 gets you in.