1. Beautiful predicted by the National Weather Service. Unlike yesterday, we should see a mostly sunny day, with highs of 61ºF, before cooling off for a 41ºF low and a partly cloudy evening.
2. Getting an early start on Red Sox Opening Day, the at The Baseball Tavern, 1270 Boylston St, Boston from 5:30 a.m. to 10 a.m. After that, from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. Both shows are free, and there is a chance of winning Sox tickets at either.
3. A group of which will give you a glimpse into 18th, 19th and early 20th century daily life of the Boston-area. There are five museums to explore (see event page for more), and the $20 ticket gets you access, once each, to all five museums. If you can't make them all today, you can use your remaining visits on May 11 and April 8. Exhibit runs from noon to 4 p.m.
4. . The show, starting at 2:30 p.m. at , promises piano playing and song performed by country-wide performers Ben Sears and Brad Conner. Space is limited, so RSVP by calling ahead: 617-243-9990.
5. Sean William Scott's Doug inadvertantly fights his way into a local hockey team, and quickly befomes a rising star.'s new film, "Goon" opens tonight, with a showing at 10 p.m., and an showing at 11:59 p.m. Tickets are $9.