1. Scattered showers during the day (50 percent chance) and a chance of showers in the evening (20 percent). The National Weather Service predicts less than a tenth of an inch of precipitation, all told. They also say the high should hit 54ºF and low dips to 38ºF.
2. If you have already stopped in to the , you already know the works. Share it with a friend, and invite them to the at 6 p.m. tonight. The is gathering folks in Hunneman Hall.
3. Can't get enough local art? is in Sharon, Mass. at 293 Moose Hill Street. The Moose Hill Wildlife Sanctuary hosts some of her works, along with that of Sherrill Hannon, Katrina Kirkland-Cornia, Sheila Pallay and Mary Wilkas. They are also hosting a reception from 6 p.m. to 8 p.m.
4. The welcomes Christopher Moore, the author "Lamb," "Fool," "Bite Me" and his latest, "Sacre Bleu: A Comedy d’Art." He is talking at the , and tickets are $5. Having written with his witty and irreverent style about demons, vampires, death, and religion, bestselling author Moore turns to his most confounding subject: 19th century French art.
5. With Town Meeting coming up in a couple of weeks, the . All five are amendments to the Zoning bylaw, many of which were discussed at the Board of Selectmen meeting Tuesday night. Meeting starts at 7:30 p.m., at for those interested in the outcomes.