1. Should be an interesting day, weather-wise: partly sunny for most of the days, and a slight chance of showers and thunderstorms in the afternoon. About a 20 percent chance of showers between 1 p.m. and 2 p.m., and a chance of thunderstorms after that, leading to a partly cloudy evening. The National Weather Service predicts highs of 58ºF and lows of 41ºF.
2. Some studies are showing that the arts have a dramatic impact on seniors. Get some more info at this morning's program, "" At 8:30 a.m. Nancy Mazonson of the JF&CS Parkinson's arts-based programs is speaking at Providence House, 180 Corey Rd in Brighton. It's a free presentation with breakfast and networking for the first half-hour. Coincidentally, today, at 2 p.m.
3. The second session of is running today, at 84 Beacon St, Boston. The $55 program is aimed at helping your kids plan their way through some of life's more awkward moments ahead of time. The schedule features advanced dining skills, receiving-line etiquette, eating difficult foods, host and guest duties; and initiating or maintaining polite conversation.
4. The is hosting a show across the street at . 6pm tonight, SNL alum Rachel Dratch is talking about her new book "Girl Walks into a Bar…: Comedy Calamities, Dating Disasters, and a Midlife Miracle." The show is sold out, but they always have a stand-by line, so there's a chance you can snag a ticket. SOLD OUT
5. The will be , including the truck from Brookline's own . The meeting starts at 6:30 p.m., and they expect to be talking about food trucks at 8 p.m. Meetings are on the 6th floor of . Also on the docket, Baja Taco Truck, Compliments Food Truck and Renula's Greek Kitchen.