- The humble pencil, in some peoples' hands, turns into a powerful artistic tool. Taryn Wells' pencil portraits will grace the walls at the for an ongoing show which starts today. It's a free exhibit which runs all day, from 9 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- Over at the , a special morning of stories and song with a . A free morning event for kids under two, and for their parents or caregivers–especially those who are fans of Mother Goose themselves! It begins at 11:15 a.m.
- The today at , for free at 2:30 p.m. The 43-year-old musical troupe has a broad catalog of songs ranging from Broadway hits to folk tunes to golden oldies, all coming from golden pipes.
- If you're a fan of Marina Endicott's "Good to a Fault," or if you think you can catch up on reading quickly, check out the book group tonight at 7 p.m. Leading , Librarian Rosalie Bookston will talk about Endicott's novel about compassion and altruism, which begins with a crash.
- Jamaica Plain's is showing one of Woody Allen's films: . The free showing starts at 6:30 p.m. If you like what you see, Morales is said to be visiting the Boston area next week.
Got a question? Something on your mind? Talk to your community, directly.
Just a short thought to get the word out quickly about anything in your neighborhood.
Share something with your neighbors.What's on your mind?What's on your mind?Make an announcement, speak your mind, or sell somethingPost something