- is the celebration of the Battle of Puebla, in which Mexican forces seemed outnumbered, but still defeated the French in combat. The holiday is not an official Mexican holiday, but the excuse to eat Mexican food and wash it down with a Mexican drink is hard to pass up.
- A special series on tough parenting topics begins today at . At 10:30 a.m., Terri Chebot, Coordinator of The Parent Consultation Team at Jewish Family & Career Services will give her monthly talk.
- is hosts a special at their Roger A Saunders School of Hotel and Restaurant Management. The class starts at 6 p.m. and runs $45 per person. Go to learn some Mexican cooking basics, and then enjoy the meal with beer or wine.
- With Town Meeting coming up at the end of the month, the Board of Selectmen is meeting predominantly to discuss the budget. If you are interested in seeing how the budget discussions go, or where your tax money goes at 6 p.m. tonight to see the deliberations.
- Yoga isn't just for losing weight, it can be used to help you . For a free event at the , starting at 7 p.m. Authors David Emerson and Elizabeth Hopper will show up to sign copies of their book.