- There are two heroes-in-training who are looking to get their powers, but first Ruby Raccoon and Benny Bunny need to prove they're both helpful and fearless. Come and see the at 10:30 a.m. Today. Tickets come from the and cost $10. If you miss the show today, there's another showing tomorrow.
- A bartender may tell you that it's happy hour somewhere, but it's tonight at . Stop by with your favorite four-legged friend, and enjoy some refreshments, play-testing some of the toys, and the company of other animal lovers. It's 6 p.m. tonight, free and open to all.
- hosts an event tonight at 6:30 p.m. worth checking out for anyone who's a fan of the Isabella Stewart Gardner Museum. The museum's namesake is the focus of the book "." Author Marian Janssen stops by the 'Smith at 6:30 p.m.
- We'll avoid allusions to an Irish band of the same name, if you check out , at 7:30 p.m. The Cafe holds to the vision of the Education and Community Center that is trying to build. It's a free cafe, which promises refreshments, music and dessert.
- Jazz picks up a French twist when , at 8 p.m. Sample their European cuisine while hearing some of the finest Jazz you'll find in a Brookline restaurant tonight. The cover charge is $15, or $12 for students, and it all goes down at .