- If you have not already heard, at 11:35 p.m. last night, .
- begins a 6-session class on Adult Mosaics. Learn about how mosaics are made, and about how the color, shape and placements of tiles are decided. Members get in for $185, non-members for $206, and materials cost $35.
- The music played during a film heightens and intensifies the mood. Berklee College students have pulled together a soundtrack to giving a new soundtrack to a classic of silent cinema. The film starts at 7 p.m. at the , and tickets are $9.75.
- Come to tonight, at 7:30 p.m. for some . The dance lasts all night, beginning with couples dances, shifting to a circle dance starting at 8:15 p.m., and ending with a combination of the two at 9:30 until after midnight.
- hosts a powerful event, co-Sponsored by the Sharon-Stoughton Chapter of Hadassah, at 7 p.m. Columnist Felice Cohen talks about her book, "What Papa Told Me," following the story of her grandfather, Murray Schwartzbaum, a survivor of eight concentration camps during the Holocaust, and how he held his family together following his wife’s suicide.