- Today marks the , which runs most of the day, from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. at . Drop in to , or make a reservation by calling ahead: 1-800-GIVE-LIFE.
- Teacher at the Brookline Music School today at 1 p.m. She'll be at the , in a free and open-to-all event.
- provides a unique look into the . The urban art-scape that is Back Bay–so called because it once really was a bay–is the subject of Boston By Foot's slide show. At 7 p.m., for $6, you will go beneath and behind the scenes to see how Back Bay transformed from a wetland into the urban space it is today.
- should spend 7 p.m. until 9 p.m. at , where they can learn the twists and turns of challah bread mixing. The class costs $10, and teens will walk away with two loaves of bread–one for yourself, and one for a friend or stranger.
- tonight at 8 p.m., will play a set of his unique fusion of classical Indian music with modern elements of Jazz. Cover is $15, or $12 for students, and JazzBoston members get a 10% discount on dinner. Call ahead to make reservations, at 617-566-3340.