- Today, we could see some scattered showers and thunderstorms, about a 30% chance of precipitation. We could also see west winds about between six and ten miles per hour, and otherwise highs will be in the 80s. Tonight promises to be partly cloudy, lows of 60 degrees.
- Ever been to a ? Catch some art from local artists and members of the Brookline Arts Makers. Stop by between 5:30 p.m. and 8:30 p.m., you can find out exactly what that means at , for free. The whole thing is sponsored by local Philanthropist Chobee Hoy.
- hosts the . Catch guest speakers Radio and TV Commentator Arnie Arnesen and Dorie Clark, CEO of Clark Strategic Communications. The meeting begins at 6 p.m. It's open to everyone and free, but call ahead to confirm your attendance: 617-566-3238.
- Unfortunately, the tonight is sold out. Ritter is described by Paste magazine as one of the “100 Greatest Living Songwriters." So, if you're really interested in going, you'll have to keep an eye out for some last minute tickets. If you already have tickets, don't forget to stop by at 6 p.m. You can also pre-order a signed copy of his book from the , either by calling 617-566-6660 or their web-store.
- If you can't get into the Josh Ritter signing, you can still catch some music. The practices weekly on Wednesdays. They will be at the from 7 p.m. to 9 p.m. You can catch our of the band practicing from last week, and a sneak peek of their talents on the videos.
Got a question? Something on your mind? Talk to your community, directly.
Just a short thought to get the word out quickly about anything in your neighborhood.
Share something with your neighbors.What's on your mind?What's on your mind?Make an announcement, speak your mind, or sell somethingPost something