- Last night, Brookline's Spring Annual concluded, voting on all of the outstanding . Check back today for results and coverage of the meeting.
- begins today, and continues until tomorrow. Stop by from 7:30 a.m. until 7 p.m. to browse their selection of books for avid readers of all ages. Proceeds go to benefit the Pierce School PTO.
- again today, at the . Beginning at 1 p.m. today, Emilian Badea performs on the accordion. It's a free show that all are welcome to attend. Call ahead with any questions: 617-730-2777.
- Wondering when you could next catch a ride on the teacups, but don't feel like going too far? Don't miss the Which starts up at 4 p.m. today. Each ticket costs $1, and all rides are between 1 and 3 tickets. Head to the for all of the action.
- Tonight at 7pm, the hosts Mitchell Zuckoff as he tells the story of three airmen "Lost in Shangri-La" in May of 1945. These airmen discovered a stone age tribe which have never seen white men, and were trapped between the hostile Japanese and headhunters. Zuckoff, a Journalism professor at Boston University, has slides and more information about his bestselling book.
Got a question? Something on your mind? Talk to your community, directly.
Just a short thought to get the word out quickly about anything in your neighborhood.
Share something with your neighbors.What's on your mind?What's on your mind?Make an announcement, speak your mind, or sell somethingPost something