- Weather report from the National Weather System warns of possible thunderstorms. They estimate about a 30 percent chance throughout the day, going up to a 50 percent chance in the evening. Highs predicted at about 77ºF, and lows around 66ºF. You may not need it, but it couldn't hurt to have an umbrella handy.
- Documentarian Werner Herzog's latest creation is a film entitled "," which is about a series of caves containing some of the oldest art known to man. Today, it is featured in the 's Box Office Babies series, in which moms and babies can go and enjoy a current Coolidge matinee in the comfort of its baby-friendly facilities. The show starts at 11 a.m. today, and tickets cost $6.75 for moms, and babies under 12 are free.
- Fans of the Mark Wahlberg film "The Fighter" may be interested in meeting the inspiration for the film, , as he bartends at McGreevy's for a good cause. All of the tips he earn will go to benefit the Muscular Dystrophy Association. McGreevy's is on Boylston Street in Boston, which you can get to by taking the Green Line to the Hynes Convention Center stop.
- The , from Cambridge College in the United Kingdom is set to perform at today, at 7 p.m. They will sing Evensong tonight, and it follows their performances in Washington, D.C. and New York City. It is a free performance, and it's open to all.
- will be signing copies of his new book, "The Serial Killer's Daughter" in Brookline tonight. He'll be at the at 7 p.m. today. This is a free event, and if you're not familiar with Gould's work--or you are and want to see more--then check out his film, "" which is playing at the as part of their Coolidge @fter Midnite series. He will also be at the Friday night showing. The films begin at 11:59 p.m. and tickets cost $9.