- The National Weather Service report for Brookline promises showers, about an 80 percent chance of them. NWS estimates about a tenth of an inch, after yesterday's soggy day. Temperatures will be around 72ºF highs, with evening lows of around 62ºF. Clouds will also decrease as the night wears on.
- hosts its Summer Supper and a talk with John Lee, 's manager. The meal kicks off at 6 p.m., and is open to any caregivers out there, especially those with questions about gardening, cooking or local food.
- Check out a tonight, if you want to know all there is to know about --or, at least some of it. Once you've completed this free class, you can pick up a BATV ID, and start . At 6 p.m. head over to the for more information.
- No experience is necessary for Beginning Sewing Intensive, 6:15 p.m. at, tonight. You will, however, want to bring your own sewing machine and a few other supplies if you want to take the $210 class and learn the basics of sewing before venturing out on your own projects. Register ahead of time to guarantee your place.
- Would you buy diamonds from Elvis? Or an impersonator? Perhaps you'd be interested in learning more about him and the other colorful characters involved in the trade of "Precious Objects: A Story of Diamonds, Family, and a Way of Life". Tonight, at , 7 p.m., author and journalist Alicia Oltuski will be around to talk more about the history and business of New York City's Diamond District.