- The National Weather Service report for Brookline promises showers, about an 80 percent chance of them. NWS estimates about a tenth of an inch, after yesterday's soggy day. Temperatures will be around 72ºF highs, with evening lows of around 62ºF. Clouds will also decrease as the night wears on.
- hosts its Summer Supper and a talk with John Lee, 's manager. The meal kicks off at 6 p.m., and is open to any caregivers out there, especially those with questions about gardening, cooking or local food.
- Check out a tonight, if you want to know all there is to know about --or, at least some of it. Once you've completed this free class, you can pick up a BATV ID, and start . At 6 p.m. head over to the for more information.
- No experience is necessary for Beginning Sewing Intensive, 6:15 p.m. at, tonight. You will, however, want to bring your own sewing machine and a few other supplies if you want to take the $210 class and learn the basics of sewing before venturing out on your own projects. Register ahead of time to guarantee your place.
- Would you buy diamonds from Elvis? Or an impersonator? Perhaps you'd be interested in learning more about him and the other colorful characters involved in the trade of "Precious Objects: A Story of Diamonds, Family, and a Way of Life". Tonight, at , 7 p.m., author and journalist Alicia Oltuski will be around to talk more about the history and business of New York City's Diamond District.
Got a question? Something on your mind? Talk to your community, directly.
Just a short thought to get the word out quickly about anything in your neighborhood.
Share something with your neighbors.What's on your mind?What's on your mind?Make an announcement, speak your mind, or sell somethingPost something