- The cafeteria temporarily becomes the kitchen of Chef Jim Solomon of , who will cook his specialty dish, Sticky Rice Pudding. Solomon will prepare the dish around 9 a.m. for 100 2nd graders who raised $1,000 for the Japanese Disaster Relief Fund in Boston.
- Do you wonder what wet felting is? Or, do you want to learn how to do it? Bring $50 to at 6:30 p.m. tonight for the first session of their . You should sign up for the class online beforehand.
- The concept of a is a unique one, so come and check out the new program at pottery for more information on what a mug library is all about. Beginning at 6 p.m., the annual spring sale and a wine and cheese reception with many of the artists talking about their work.
- Did you stop by the showing of "High Fidelity" last week? This week, at the , a discussion of the book by Nick Hornby begins at 7 p.m. The group is designed for adults aged 18 and up.
- Tonight, . At the Baker School, 7 p.m., a Planned Parenthood program designed to help teach parents how to talk to their kids about sexuality and relationships. While kids may recieve sex education at school, there are certain things they should hear from parents to help them make decisions. RSVP or get more information by contacting Brookline Parent Education Network coordinators June Harris or Karen Campbell.