- If you were Born to Run, or read the book by Chris McDougall, then stop by the at noon for a signing. The book follows a Mexican tribe capable of running 100 miles at incredible speeds, which is a perfect prelude to .
- Craft your own leather bracelet today at , during their from noon to 2 p.m. The class costs $40, and involves detail work so you should bring your glasses, if needed. Come by 15 minutes early for bead selection.
- At the E, musician stops by to play. His performance starts at 2:30 p.m., and is open to everyone. Please call ahead to reserve space: 617-243-9990.
- At 8:15 p.m., hosts a special . Lunch will also be served tomorrow at 12:30 p.m. The cost is $15 per adult, $10 for children and students, with a cap of $50 per family.
- The 's @fter Midnite series continues tonight at 11:59 p.m., with what they describe as one of the "most shocking opening scenes ever filmed." "Red Dawn" opens with students in a classroom watching as paratroopers touch down in the football field. The film stars Patrick Swayze and Charlie Sheen, and costs $9.