1. Weather: The National Weather Service predicts a rainy day with a chance of thunderstorms with a high of 68. The evening looks about the same with a low of 48.
2. Casual Networking Lunch: Come join the Brookline Chamber of Commerce for a relaxed lunch networking with other business professionals
3. FREE Baby Boot Camp Class for Moms and Kids: Baby Boot Camp’s most popular class, STROLLFIT, is a 60-minute class. STROLLFIT classes cater to all fitness levels: pregnant moms, new moms recovering from pregnancy and conditioned moms with one or two stroller-aged children.
4. Eric Benton's Magic Show: Come see a magic show at Henry Bear’s Park.
5. Anne Champion and Brian Sousa: Two authors present their first works: Emerson College adjunct professor Anne Champion (Reluctant Mistress) and Brian Sousa (Almost Gone). Champion's collection of poetry explores love and the cruelties that chase it, grasping at the future by any means necessary.