1. Weather: The National Weather Service predicts a sunny day with a high of 48. The evening will cloud over and the temperature will drop to about 32.
2. FREE MUSIC AND MOVEMENT CLASSES!!!: Come try a FREE Sing, Play, Grow! Preschool Age Music Class, 3 to 5 years with parent or caregiver (younger siblings allowed). This class continues to build a strong musical foundation and is a perfect bridge between toddler classes and instrumental lessons at 1:15 p.m..
3. Shelf Respect Teen Literature Book Club: Join the Brookline Main Branch Library the 2nd Wednesday of every month from 7:00-8:00pm to chat about teen lit, eat many snacks, and recommend all sorts of titles. Open to adults AND teens!
4. Brookline Community Band: The Community Band meets in the auditorium at 7 p.m.. Instruments of all types are welcome.
5. DANE Wednesdays Social Night: Want to break into ballroom, or refresh those long-lost steps? Then you should be at Dancesport Academy of New England on Wednesday night at 7:45 p.m. at 384 Harvard Street.