1. Weather: The National Weather Service predicts a sunny day with a high of 28. The evening will cloud over and the temperature will drop to about 23.
2. SoleMates Walking Group: The Solemates, the Senior Center’s walking group, meets regularly on Friday mornings at 10:00 am. For more information, call Julie at 617‐730‐2760.
3. Breakwater Reading Series: Join us for a night of new stories, essays, and poems by MFA candidates from Emerson, BU, and UMass Boston. For more information, visit breakwaterreadingseries.blogspot.com.
4. FREE Baby Boot Camp Class for Moms and Kids: Baby Boot Camp’s most popular class, STROLLFIT, is a 60-minute class. STROLLFIT classes cater to all fitness levels: pregnant moms, new moms recovering from pregnancy and conditioned moms with one or two stroller-aged children at 9:30 a.m.
5. Al Gould to perform at EPOCH of Chestnut Hill: EPOCH of Chestnut Hill will welcome back prolific composer, singer and multi-instrumentalist Al Gould on Friday, Jan. 18 from 2:30 to 3:30 p.m.