1. Weather: The National Weather Service predicts a partly sunny day with a high near 42. The evening will cloud over and cool down to 30 with a chance of SNOW after 2 a.m. accumulating to about half an inch at most.
2. Indoor Play Space: Bring the young ones to the Indoor Play Space at 652 Hammond Street at 9:30 a.m..
3. Brookline Access T.V. Orientation: Learn the basics of the BATV Mac labs and suites in this one time introduction class. Get hands on training on a Mac and learn how to use BATV’s network to better acclimate yourself with the way our access center works at 6 p.m. at Brookline High.
4. The Healing Art of Self-Nurturance: Kick off the new year learning from one of the country's top women's health experts how to care for yourself as effectively as you care for everyone around you! Join us for a very special evening with Dr. Alice Domar as we launch Women at the Center - the Brookline Center's new initiative celebrating the well-being of women and our
5. A Taste of Judaism: Are you Curious?: "A Taste of Judaism: Are You Curious?" is the title and theme of afree lecture series being offered for adults who would like to explore Reform Judaism's relevance in today's world. Students are invited to learn about Jewish perspectives on topics of spirituality, ethics and community.