1. Weather: The National Weather Service predicts a cold day. The day will be cloudy with a high near 31. The evening will drop to a low of 12.
2. Brookline Bootcamp *Results Driven Fitness*: Ultimate Bootcamp's 4 week fitness programs designed to challenge, tone and trim the body in no time! Core strengthening drills, muscle toning exercises and calorie-burning cardio games are mixed together with motivation and encouragement to provide a fun-filled workout for a wide range of fitness abilities every morning at 5:40 a.m..
3. FREE Baby Boot Camp Class for Moms and Kids: Baby Boot Camp’s most popular class, STROLLFIT, is a 60-minute class at 9:30 a.m.. STROLLFIT classes cater to all fitness levels: pregnant moms, new moms recovering from pregnancy and conditioned moms with one or two stroller-aged children.
4. Brookline Community Band: The Community Band meets in the auditorium at 7 p.m.. Instruments of all types are welcome.
5. Children's Theater Opportunities---Registration: Does your child love the world of make-believe and acting? Students will listen to popular children's stories and develop their flair for the dramatic through the magic of music, dance, acting, and theatrical projects related to the story.