1. Weather: The National Weather Service predicts snow, accumulating to about half of an inch, before 9 a.m. on a cloudy day. The sun will break through with a high of 39. The evening will be clear with a low of 18.
2. Classes & Ensembles at Brookline Music School: Brookline Music School is offering classes for children of all ages, from 3 months to 9 years. Read through the list here!
3. Puppet Playtime: Puppet Playtime is a fun, interactive performance experience designed for very young children (0-3).
4. : Preschool Age Class, 3 to 5 years with parent or caregiver (younger siblings allowed). This class builds a strong musical foundation and is a perfect bridge between toddler classes and instrumental lessons.
5. THE PAJAMA GAME: The dangers of a workplace romance are explored to hysterical effect in this romantic comedy. Conditions at the Sleep-Tite Pajama Factory are anything but peaceful, as sparks fly between new superintendent Sid Sorokin and Babe Williams, leader of the union grievance committee. Show starts at 3:30 p.m.. on Feb. 6 and at 7:30 p.m. on Feb. 7-9.