1. Weather: The National Weather Service predicts a sunny day with a high of 42. The evening will cloud over with a mix of snow and rain and a low of 34. No snow accumulation is expected.
2. FREE Baby Boot Camp Class for Moms and Kids: Baby Boot Camp’s most popular class, STROLLFIT, is a 60-minute class. STROLLFIT classes cater to all fitness levels: pregnant moms, new moms recovering from pregnancy and conditioned moms with one or two stroller-aged children at 9:30 a.m.
3. Children's Theater Opportunities---Registration: Does your child love the world of make-believe and acting? Students will listen to popular children's stories and develop their flair for the dramatic through the magic of music, dance, acting, and theatrical projects related to the story.
4. Abi Maxwell and Indira Ganesan: In Abi Maxwell’s haunting debut novel, Alice Thornton searches for the truth about the troubled women in her biological family while negotiating her role as part of and yearning for acceptance within her adopted family. Hear the author speak at Brookline Booksmith at 7 p.m.
5. Boabom: Free Intro Class!: Come learn about breathing, stretching, active meditation, and no-contact defense in a positive, friendly, and non-competitive environment. Increase your fitness while you develop calm, concentration, focus, and energy at 8 p.m..