1. Weather: The National Weather Service predicts a sunny day with a high near 37. The evening will cloud over and the temperature will drop to 3
2. Ruth LaGue: "Vanishing Perspectives" Art Exhibition: For its late winter exhibition in Brookline, Athan's Café Art Gallery, one of the best venues for contemporary art in Greater Boston, proudly presents: Ruth LaGue: “Vanishing Perspectives”, a solo exhibition with 18 encaustic paintings by Boston artist Ruth LaGue. In this exhibition, curated by John Quatrale, the artist captures the horizons of our lives. The public opening reception is Sunday February 24 from 7:00-9:00 pm
3. SoleMates Walking Group: The Solemates, the Senior Center’s walking group, meets regularly on Friday mornings at 10:00 a.m. at 93 Winchester Street.
4. : EPOCH Assisted Living at Boylston Place, 615 Heath St., will host weekly discussion groups on a variety of topics every Friday in February at 1:30 p.m. EPOCH residents and guests will gather to discuss topics ranging from the Social Security to the history of Valentine’s Day.
5. Puppet Showplace Theatre presents "Jack and the Beanstalk" by All Hands Productions You may think you know the story of Jack and the Beanstalk, but you've never seen a version like this. Join David Stephens and All Hands Productions for a different look at the tale of Jack and his encounters with some magic beans, a beanstalk, a giant and some other fairytale favorites. This production is guaranteed to please audiences of children and giants alike at the Puppet Showplace Theatre.