1. Skies are clearing up and should bring the temperatures to 83ºF on this sunny day. The National Weather Service adds that the evening will be mostly clear, with a low of 62ºF.
2. Let there be lamps. Preferably working ones. If yours don't fit that description, then is conveniently hosting . Head into the store for a discounted repair on your lamps of all shapes and sizes. Lamp Repair Week runs out on Saturday.
3. If you like beads, and you like hoops, and if you're a little into hammers: a starts up today at 6:15 p.m. Head into , after signing up for the $40 class and walk out with the knowledge of how to wrap beads on hoops--and probably a new pair of earrings.
4. The at is today. For those who have not already heard of it, the aim is to teach kids through art, music and drama, many of the ideals and ideas of the Hewbrew culture. Learn more about the program, free, at 6:30 p.m.
5. The tonight welcomes clinical psychologist and professor emeritus at Hartford, " In it, she has interviewed 24 parents to learn more about how the family works through times of change--and she will answer some questions at 7 p.m. tonight.