1. Weather: The National Weather Service is predicting a sunny day with a high near 46 degrees. The evening will cool down to about 33 degrees.
2. Boston's West End: Moving Forward, Looking Back: Presented by Wentworth Institute of Technology in partnership with the West End Museum, this exhibit questions how to move an urban area into the future without destroying the roots of the community as it considers a wide range of topics central to Boston’s present-day and old West End. The exhibit is open various hours on weekdays and weekends. See here for more information.
3. Bully Boy Aged Whiskey Launch at the Blue Room: Bully Boy Distillery is hosting the launch of their American Straight Whiskey at the Blue Room at 1 Hampshire Street in Cambridge. Cost of admission is $15. This event is for the 21+ crowd.
4. Garlands and Green: Enjoy a night of Jazz-infused holiday songs and more at the annual Garlands and Greens holiday gathering. The Hampshire house party costs $35 at the door, and the money goes toward holday decorating around Beacon Hill. Doors open at 6 p.m..
5. Transition to Careers in Non-profits: Looking to make a career change? Why not try your hand working for a non-profit? Combined Jewish Philanthropies's 6:30 p.m. workshop will help you break into the non-profit world. Tickets for the 126 High Street event are $12, and pre-registration is required.
Things you can do every day on Fenway-Kenmore Patch:
- Share your news with the rest of the community. Click here to add an announcement.
- Add your events to our events calendar.
- Click here to sign up for breaking news updates.
- Want up-to-the-minute news? Click here to follow us on Facebook or Twitter.
- Share your thoughts on your community in a blog. Click here to get started.