Mayor Thomas M. Menino will join Samuels & Associates and Harvard University in marking launch of new development in Allston
Friday, December 13 at 1 p.m. at 175 North Harvard Street, Allston
Developer Samuels & Associates, joined by Harvard University, will host a community celebration for local leaders and community members to commemorate the groundbreaking of the Barry’s Corner Retail and Residential Commons, a new hub for Allston retail, residence and recreation.
The Barry’s Corner development, at the corner of Western Avenue and North Harvard Street, will advance the community’s vision of a vibrant neighborhood gathering place in the heart of Allston, with more walkable streets, services and amenities for everyone to enjoy.
A brief speaking program will be followed by refreshments from The Taco Truck and a shovels-and-hard-hats photo opportunity.
· Mayor Thomas M. Menino
· Steve Samuels, Chairman and Principal, Samuels & Associates
· Drew Faust, President, Harvard University
· Joel Sklar, President and Principal, Samuels & Associates
· Leslie Cohen, Executive Vice President of Development, Samuels & Associates
· Katie Lapp, Executive Vice President, Harvard University
Friday, December 13, 2013
1:00 p.m. – 3:00 p.m.
The Harvard Allston Education Portal
175 North Harvard Street
Allston, MA 02134