Invite a friend
Wire Wrapped Rings Class
In this class, you will create two rings: (1) a modern ring using a focal bead or button and (2) a ring using a flat stone or bead. We will cover basic wire-working techniques, gauge and tools. You will also learn how to use a ring mandrel and create rings in specific sizes.
You must register directly with Abeille online at http://www.abeille.us/event/advanced-wire-rings-two-stunning-styled-rings/#
More About Abeille
Abeille Beads & Accessories is a colorful shop full of items for the jewelry making process, including tools, accessories and beads. Abeille supports and sells handmade items from local jewelers. Abeille creates an all inclusive experience for customers with parties, classes and more.
Other events here
- Sparkling Cuffs Class March 30, 2013 / May 22, 2013, 11:30 am–1:30 pm
- Sparkling Cuffs Class Wed, May 22, 6:00 pm–8:00 pm
- Beaded Hammered Hoop Earring Class Sat, Jun 8, 11:30 am–1:30 pm
- Leather Weaved Bracelet Class Sat, Jun 15, 1:30 pm–3:30 pm
- Beginner Basics Jewelry Making Class Wed, Aug 14, 6:00 pm–8:00 pm