Invite a friend
Squirrel Stole My Underpants by Bonnie Duncan
Sylvie is sent to the backyard to hang up the laundry. The moment her back is turned, a mischievous squirrel steals her favorite piece of clothing and runs off. When Sylvie gives chase, an entire world emerges from her laundry basket, and curious characters show her the way through mysterious lands. Will our lonely heroine rescue her underpants and discover the magic within herself? Join us on this adventure to find out!
Mixed theatre, dance, and puppetry styles.
Sat. Jan 26, 1pm&3pm;
Sun. Jan 27, 1pm&3pm;
Thur. Jan 31, 10:30am;
Fri. Feb 1, 10:30am;
Sat. Feb 2, 1pm&3pm;
Sun. Feb 3, 1pm&3pm.
|Where||Puppet Showplace Theatre 32 Station St, Brookline, MA 02445|
|Next on||This event is over.|
|Who to bring||Moms, Dads, Everyone, Kids, Teens, Families|
|Price||Member Rates:$8; General Admission:$12|
More About Puppet Showplace Theatre
This not-for-profit theater, located alongside the green line in Brookline Village, hosts up to 60 performances of various puppeteers a year. Tickets are reasonably priced. Upon entering this cozy theater, you'll find a colorful room with a paint-dribbled wooden floor, tall ceilings and assorted finger and hand puppets. The room beyond is where performances are held.
Other events here
- Puppet Showplace Theatre presents "Advanced Shadow Puppetry Workshop" by Brad Shur Weekly on Mondays, 6:30 pm–8:30 pm
- Puppet Showplace Theatre presents "Puppet Playtime" by Brenda Huggins and Phil Berman Weekly on Wednesdays, 10:30 am–11:15 am
- Puppet Showplace Theatre presents "The Yankee Peddler" by Brad Shur and Chris Monti Daily, 10:30 am
- Puppet Showplace Theatre presents "Clown Circus" by Paul Vincent Davis, performed by Brad Shur Daily, 10:30 am–11:15 am
- Glove Puppetry Boot Camp in the Puppet Showplace Theatre Weekly on Mondays, 6:30 pm–9:00 pm