Invite a friend
Rosie Schaap - Drinking With Men (Co-sponsored by Hops N’Scotch)
New York Times Magazine “Drink” columnist Rosie Schaap has always loved bars, cutting her teeth at age fifteen when she first told fortunes at a dingy commuter bar in exchange for beer. In this wildly entertaining memoir, she transforms from truant teenager to wizened bar denizen, mixing biting social commentary with great storytelling in this love letter to bar culture.
Buy a book at the event and receive one free beer ticket--on us! After the reading, join our Literary Epilogue at Hops N’ Scotch, where you can throw back a cold one with Rosie Schaap. 21+.
|Where||Brookline Booksmith 279 Harvard St, Brookline, MA 02446|
|Next on||This event is over.|
More About Brookline Booksmith
Brookline Booksmith in Coolidge Corner is an enormous store filled with both used and new books. The two-story shop has a wide range of genres as well as a kids' section. It also sells cards and gift items. In the book cellar downstairs, signings are held on a regular basis. The Booksmith has been open for over 50 years.
Other events here
- Seasoned Voices Senior Poetry Tomorrow, May 22, 7:00 pm
- Anne Champion and Brian Sousa Fri, May 24, 7:00 pm
- Todd McLeish - Narwhals Sat, May 25, 7:00 pm
- Michelle Tea and Ali Liebgott Wed, May 29, 7:00 pm
- Michael Lynch, Nicole Terez Dutton, and Erica Anzalone Fri, May 31, 7:00 pm
- Ruha Benjamin - People's Science: Bodies and Rights on the Stem Cell Frontier Sat, Jun 1, 7:00 pm
- Teresa Giudice - Fabulicious!: On the Grill Book Signing Tue, Jun 4, 7:00 pm
- Mark Cohen, in conversation with Rabbi Moshe Waldoks - Overweight Sensation: The Life and Comedy of Allan Sherman Wed, Jun 5, 7:00 pm
- Zephyr Press Night Fri, Jun 7, 7:00 pm
- A Night of International Crime ft. Michael Reynolds, Dennis Johnson, and Jason Pinter Tue, Jun 11, 7:00 pm