Invite a friend
Puppet Showplace Theatre Presents A Woodland Cinderella by Deborah Costine, Puppeteer!
Puppet Showplace Theatre is an award-winning non-profit performing arts organization committed to excellence in puppetry as a theatrical experience that educates, enlightens, and entertains audiences of all ages. Established in 1974, PST is the first and only year-round dedicated puppetry presenter in New England.
In this original UNIMA award-winning version of Cinderella, the King of all Woodland Fairies wants his son to marry a fairy princess, but he knows that they are very hard to find. So the King hosts a great ball and commands all the young fairy maidens to attend. He hopes that the missing fern fairy princess will come. Will he find her?
Fri: 10:30 am
Sat, Sun: 1:00, 3:00pm
|Where||Puppet Showplace Theatre 32 Station St, Brookline, MA 02445|
|Next on||This event is over.|
|Time||10:30 am–4:00 pm|
|Phone||617 731 6400 ext 101|
More About Puppet Showplace Theatre
This not-for-profit theater, located alongside the green line in Brookline Village, hosts up to 60 performances of various puppeteers a year. Tickets are reasonably priced. Upon entering this cozy theater, you'll find a colorful room with a paint-dribbled wooden floor, tall ceilings and assorted finger and hand puppets. The room beyond is where performances are held.
Other events here
- Puppet Showplace Theatre presents "Puppet Playtime" by Brenda Huggins and Phil Berman Weekly on Wednesdays, 10:30 am–11:15 am
- Puppet Showplace Theatre presents "The Yankee Peddler" by Brad Shur and Chris Monti Daily, 10:30 am
- Puppet Showplace Theatre presents "Advanced Shadow Puppetry Workshop" by Brad Shur Weekly on Mondays, 6:30 pm–8:30 pm
- Puppet Showplace Theatre presents "Clown Circus" by Paul Vincent Davis, performed by Brad Shur Daily, 10:30 am–11:15 am
- Glove Puppetry Boot Camp in the Puppet Showplace Theatre Weekly on Mondays, 6:30 pm–9:00 pm