Invite a friend
Puppet Playtime is a fun, interactive performance experience designed for very young children (0-3). In each hour-long session, two friendly performers guide children (and their grownups) through free play, sing-a-longs, stories, and imagination games. Puppet characters appear throughout to introduce the theme of the day and to join in the fun, and each session ends with a short puppetry performance.
|Where||Puppet Showplace Theatre 32 Station St, Brookline, MA 02445|
|Next on||This event is over.|
|Time||10:30 am–11:15 am|
|Who to bring||Kids|
|Price||$25 per child-adult pair ($10 additional child)|
More About Puppet Showplace Theatre
This not-for-profit theater, located alongside the green line in Brookline Village, hosts up to 60 performances of various puppeteers a year. Tickets are reasonably priced. Upon entering this cozy theater, you'll find a colorful room with a paint-dribbled wooden floor, tall ceilings and assorted finger and hand puppets. The room beyond is where performances are held.
Other events here
- Puppet Showplace Theatre presents "Puppet Playtime" by Brenda Huggins and Phil Berman Weekly on Wednesdays, 10:30 am–11:15 am
- Puppet Showplace Theatre presents "The Yankee Peddler" by Brad Shur and Chris Monti Daily, 10:30 am
- Puppet Showplace Theatre presents "Advanced Shadow Puppetry Workshop" by Brad Shur Weekly on Mondays, 6:30 pm–8:30 pm
- Puppet Showplace Theatre presents "Clown Circus" by Paul Vincent Davis, performed by Brad Shur Daily, 10:30 am–11:15 am
- Glove Puppetry Boot Camp in the Puppet Showplace Theatre Weekly on Mondays, 6:30 pm–9:00 pm