Invite a friend
Private Music Lessons at Brookline Music School
Brookline Music School’s Term II (Spring) private lessons begin January 29, 2013, offering instruction for all ages and abilities for 15 weeks.
Private lessons are the cornerstone of music education. Brookline Music School (BMS) welcomes students ages 4 years to adult, with the belief that the right match of student and teacher is vital to a student’s progress, pleasure of learning and enjoyment of music. Private tuition includes weekly private lessons: 15-weeks plus a 60-minute workshop in Term II (Spring), multiple student recitals and concerts, workshops and master classes.
The high level of arts education, musicianship and pedagogical experience of the faculty make the superb quality of our educational offerings possible. Over half of our internationally trained faculty members hold a Masters degree or higher. The faculty specializes in Accordion, Baritone/Euphonium, Banjo, Bassoon, Cello, Clarinet, Composition, Double Bass, Drum Set, Flute, French Horn, Guitar & Bass Guitar, Harmonica, Harp, Harpsichord, Marimba, Music Technology, Oboe, Percussion, Piano, Recorder, Saxophone, Suzuki Flute, Suzuki Violin, Theory, Trombone, Trumpet, Ukulele, Viola, Violin and Voice.
Brookline Music School is located at 25 Kennard Road, Brookline, MA 02445 and offers private instruction in the Brookline Public Schools. For more information about Brookline Music School’s Term II (Spring) January 29-June 17, 2013 programs, classes, private instruction, workshops, policies, tuition, faculty, scholarship program, or for a schedule of recitals, concerts, community outreach events, school calendar, registration forms and more visit www.bmsmusic.org or call (617) 277-4593.
|Where||Brookline Music School 25 Kennard Rd, Brookline, MA 02445|
|Time||9:00 am–9:00 pm|
|Who to bring||College Students, Moms, Dads, Singles, Everyone, Kids, Teens, Families, Seniors|
More About Brookline Music School
Brookline Music School was founded by the Brookline Public School in 1924 as a non-profit community center for the arts. Today, the school gives private lessons and classes for all ages. In addition to instuments, it also offers vocal instruction. There is a recital hall for student and faculty concerts, and a scholarship program for students who might otherwise be unable to take a music class. The school currently resides on the William H. Lincoln School's campus.
Other events here
- Classes & Ensembles at Brookline Music School Weekly on Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Thursdays, Fridays, Saturdays, and Sundays, 8:30 am–8:30 pm
- Music Classes at Brookline Music School Weekly on Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Thursdays, Fridays, Saturdays, and Sundays, 8:30 am–8:30 pm
- Yoga for Adults at Brookline Music School Weekly on Wednesdays and Thursdays, 8:30 am–9:20 am
- VOICE CLASS for 8-10 year-olds Weekly on Thursdays, 4:30 pm–5:15 pm
- FOLK MUSIC PROGRAMS Weekly on Mondays and Wednesdays, 1:00 pm–7:00 pm
- Early Childhood Classes at BMS Daily, 9:30 pm–4:00 pm
- Beginner Piano at BMS Daily, 1:00 pm–6:50 pm
- Meet the Instruments! Daily, 9:00 pm–12:30 pm
- Dance at BMS Daily, 1:00 pm–2:50 pm