Invite a friend
Kids' Shows: ELSKA
Elska is a modern pioneer who discovered a newly formed volcanic island off the coast of Iceland, where she lives a life of beauty and wonder amongst a cast of unusual friends, including a pensive Winter Bear, a very friendly Goobler, a mysterious Arctic Fox and a vast colony of Lost Socks. A blend of theatre, storytelling, and musical performance, Elska whisks away children and families on a musical tour of her Arctic home and introduces them to the island’s wonderful inhabitants. Combining the whimsy of Winnie the Pooh and the otherworldliness of Dr. Seuss, she very intentionally sets out to create a new classic in children’s music and entertainment.
Recommended for ages 3+.
|Where||Coolidge Corner Theatre 290 Harvard St, Brookline, MA 02446|
|Next on||This event is over.|
|Time||10:30 am–11:30 am|
|Who to bring||Kids|
|Price||$8 children / $10 adults|
More About Coolidge Corner Theatre
For more than seven decades, the Coolidge Corner Theatre has been an iconic location for enjoying independent, foreign and even mainstream films. With two screens dedicated to local and independent work not typically available in movie theaters, patrons can rely on Coolidge to give them a unique film viewing experience. Tickets can only be bought at the box office or through the website.
Other events here
- Big Screen Classics: DAZED AND CONFUSED Mon, May 27, 7:00 pm–8:45 pm
- Carl Hiaasen - Bad Monkey Wed, Jun 12, 6:00 pm
- NT Live: THE AUDIENCE June 13, 2013 / June 25, 2013 / July 11, 2013, 7:00 pm–9:45 pm
- Big Screen Classics: GIMME SHELTER Mon, Jun 17, 7:00 pm–8:45 pm
- Abelardo Morell: The Universe Next Door (In conversation with Elizabeth Siegel) Wed, Jun 26, 6:00 pm
- Big Screen Classics: RAIDERS OF THE LOST ARK Mon, Jul 1, 7:00 pm–9:00 pm
- Big Screen Classics: LAWRENCE OF ARABIA Mon, Jul 8, 7:00 pm–10:45 pm
- Big Screen Classics: THE SOUND OF MUSIC Mon, Jul 15, 7:00 pm–10:00 pm
- Big Screen Classics: 2001: A SPACE ODYSSEY Mon, Jul 22, 7:00 pm–9:30 pm
- Big Screen Classics: MEAN STREETS Mon, Jul 29, 7:00 pm–9:00 pm