Invite a friend
Ice Cream and Music at The Larz Anderson Auto Museum
Join with ARTZ and The Brookline Music School for an evening of Ice Cream and Music at the Larz Anderson Auto Museum as part of the "It Takes a Village: Brookline." This program is made possible by the genorosity of "The Brookline Community Foundation" and the "I'm Still Here Foundation." This free event is open to all.
Please RSVP to Dee Brenner at email@example.com
More About Larz Anderson Auto Musuem
The museum resides in the carriage house of Mr. Larz Anderson, a former ambassador. Mrs. Isabel Anderson became the wealthiest woman in the world when she received her inheritance from her grandfather's trading company. The two met in Italy while she was traveling.
The Andersons purchased a new car almost every year they were married, acquiring 32 brand-new motorcars during their marraige.
At the top of the hill stood the estate, now gone, which has a fantastic view of the city.
The museum changes the cars on display throughout the year; some of the cars belong to private owners.
Other events here
- Antique Day Sun, Jun 2, 10:00 am–2:00 pm
- Corvette Day Sun, Jun 9, 9:00 am–3:00 pm
- Guided Walking Tour of Larz Anderson Park Presented by the Larz Anderson Auto Museum May 19, 2013 / June 9, 2013 / July 28, 2013 / August 11, 2013, 2:00 pm
- British Car Day Sun, Jun 23, 10:00 am–2:00 pm
- Miata Day Sun, Jun 30, 10:00 am–2:00 pm
- Microcar Classic Event Sun, Jul 14, 12:00 pm–4:00 pm
- American Car and Truck Day Sun, Jul 21, 10:00 am–2:00 pm
- Day of Triumph Sun, Jul 28, 10:00 am–2:00 pm
- Tutto Italiano Sun, Aug 4, 10:00 am–2:00 pm
- Bicycle Day Sat, Aug 10, 10:00 am–2:00 pm