Invite a friend
FREE MUSIC AND MOVEMENT CLASSES!!!
Help your child Discover the Magic of Music! Philip Alexander's Sing, Play, Grow! offers a unique parent/child music class experience, for ages 0 to 5. To rsvp for sample classes and for more information, visit: www.singplaygrow.com
• SONGS IN MANY GENRES --- classic children's nursery rhymes and sing-along songs are complemented by exposure to a wide variety of musical styles: folk, jazz, blues, Cajun, classical and more!
• DANCES AND CREATIVE MOVEMENT --- stretch, bounce, shake, jump, skip, gallop, and dance in a happy circle!
• LIVE INSTRUMENTS --- Philip plays guitar, harmonica, handbells, dulcimer, djembe drum, ocarina, and more.
• PERCUSSION INSTRUMENTS FOR CHILDREN TO PLAY --- Drums, tambourines, maracas, shakers, bells and boomwhackers. What are boomwhackers? Enroll and find out!
• EXCITING PROPS --- Every child (and adult too) loves songs and games that include the parachute, the giant stretchy band or the colorful scarves.
• HIGH QUALITY CD INCLUDED --- CD makes it easy to sing at home and learn the songs.
• SPECIAL GUESTS ---Several times during the session we will have guest appearances by talented musicians to enrich the class and introduce children to even more live instruments.
More About Temple Sinai
Located just off Beacon Street in Coolidge Corner, Temple Sinai draws a Reform Jewish congregation from around the Boston area. The temple welcomes everyone to participate, "no matter what their approach to embracing Judaism or degree of Jewish literacy."
The temple offers a full religious education curriculum for kindergarten through high school, as well as life-long learning programs for adults. Youth programs are available for grades 3 through 12.
Andrew Vogel serves as the temple's rabbi.
Other events here
- Two great instructors for Brookline Me'ah Weekly on Wednesdays, 9:00 am–12:00 pm