Invite a friend
February Vacation at the Larz Anderson Auto Museum: BUCKLE UP! - Fast, Fun, February!
Kids, start your engines! Vroom Vroom!
Learn what it takes to be a race car driver!
Fun race car related activities all week long!
Kids’ Activities and Arts and Crafts available all day long, 10am-4pm
Activities and Arts and Crafts are FREE with the cost of admission!
Special racing activity from 1pm-2:30pm Tuesday – Friday!
THE MUSEUM IS CLOSING EARLY ON THURSDAY AT 1PM!!!!!
For more information email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 617 522 6547
Seniors, Students, Kids: $5.00
Kids UNDER 6: FREE
|Where||Larz Anderson Auto Musuem 15 Newton St, Brookline, MA 02445|
|Next on||This event is over.|
|Who to bring||Moms, Dads, Everyone, Kids, Teens, Families|
|Phone||617 522 6547 ext 21|
More About Larz Anderson Auto Musuem
The museum resides in the carriage house of Mr. Larz Anderson, a former ambassador. Mrs. Isabel Anderson became the wealthiest woman in the world when she received her inheritance from her grandfather's trading company. The two met in Italy while she was traveling.
The Andersons purchased a new car almost every year they were married, acquiring 32 brand-new motorcars during their marraige.
At the top of the hill stood the estate, now gone, which has a fantastic view of the city.
The museum changes the cars on display throughout the year; some of the cars belong to private owners.
Other events here
- Antique Day Sun, Jun 2, 10:00 am–2:00 pm
- Corvette Day Sun, Jun 9, 9:00 am–3:00 pm
- Guided Walking Tour of Larz Anderson Park Presented by the Larz Anderson Auto Museum May 19, 2013 / June 9, 2013 / July 28, 2013 / August 11, 2013, 2:00 pm
- British Car Day Sun, Jun 23, 10:00 am–2:00 pm
- Miata Day Sun, Jun 30, 10:00 am–2:00 pm
- Microcar Classic Event Sun, Jul 14, 12:00 pm–4:00 pm
- American Car and Truck Day Sun, Jul 21, 10:00 am–2:00 pm
- Day of Triumph Sun, Jul 28, 10:00 am–2:00 pm
- Tutto Italiano Sun, Aug 4, 10:00 am–2:00 pm
- Bicycle Day Sat, Aug 10, 10:00 am–2:00 pm